Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey, It's Pat/And Carolyn



Hey! So after an uber long mopy post about life and whatnot, this blog is in desperate need of a major mood make-over. It's incredible how your hormones can mess you up your head sometimes. Anyway, to inject a dose of laughter and positivity (you don't see this word on this blog often), I've decided to share my superheroes with the world: Pat Sandora and Carolyn Clark. This was the first of their vlogs that I encountered when I was caught up in the So You Think You Can Dance craze, and I've been obsessed with them ever since. They're funny, caustic, yet insightful at the same time-- really, my kind of humour. They probably are the very people that made me started blogging. They're also the main reason of me watching Top Model, just so that I can understand what they're saying because they too do Top Model recaps. Their situation is pretty much like Will & Grace, and they both work in media (if my memory doesn't fail me).

If you follow their vlogs, there's actually a story you can sort of see, like how they used to be roommates, then they got their own places, Carolyn underwent some operation, Carolyn got married, they were once invited to go on Oprah (so you know they're legit), et cetera. It's nice to watch them make fun of people on TV, and it's nice to see them just enjoying each other's company-- though to be honest, I like Carolyn more. Something that's sweet (again, another word that perhaps will never appear on this blog ever again, unless I decide to talk about food) is this: Carolyn blogged about Pat's birthday, the post titled A Moment of SPARK: Birthday, and she wrote:

Today is my best friend Patrick's 28th birthday. Many of you know Patrick and I from our vlogs and blogs. We have known each other for a long time and as I said to him in his birthday card....we just fit. Of all the people in my life Patrick and I are probably the most alike. I am incredibly lucky that I have him and while I am thankful for the NBC page program for getting my career started...I am probably most thankful that it brought me to Pat.

Ok, cheese overdose, I know. But it's almost Christmas, and in anticipation of the festive season, I guess it's ok to get some cheese on this blog. Anyway, guess there's nothing much to say other than: these two superheroes rock life! And I hope that their vlogs bring you guys a good, well-deserved dose of laughter and positivity this holiday season.