Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pathology

Time/place: minutes to midnight/pathway leading to Starbucks Utown.

*looking at a crying three-year-old walking past* "Sorry kid, life is hard that way."

"Did you just talk to that little girl?"

"Yeah, she needs to learn: life is hard... *laughter* because at the end of the day, what you have is just an empty dance studio, a loud sound system and some dim light--and dance like a crazy person."

---

"I didn't know what came over me. I just really needed to hear that song. It was almost pathological."

*laughter* "I know, it was very funny. I could see your hands shivering and everything."

"But I really, really needed that."

"Yeah, I know how that feels: where you just need to hear a certain song. I have that every morning."

---

"Sorry I was cookoo at the end"
"Loved it hahaha"

"crazy magnus is always more likeable than grumpy magnus xD"

"Lol touché"

":)"