Seriously, why does school have to be such a pain in the you-know-where? I do acknowledge that, effectively, there is no harm in giving us students a hard time by providing very, very little guidance during class and then demanding the world from us. It's all part of character building. However, it's only the fourth day of school! Give me a break. I mean, in addition to the long list of reading materials which we have to dive into on a daily basis, the assignments given at this early stage of the game are just impossible. Perhaps I should not saddle the blame resulting from my own inadequacy on this established system. Evidently, the system has more credibility than I do, or dare I say it, than I ever will. Nevertheless, I can't help but to think that this hair-splitting excruciation that I am undergoing at the moment is way much, and unnecessarily so.
Sigh.
I don't even know why I am acting like such a wimp right now. May be it's the hormones talking. May be it's this disgusting, sickly sour, "naturally flavoured" yogurt that I just had. May be it's the fact that it's freaking 2 a.m. and I haven't touched any of my effing homework for today! GAH!